We are looking for Local Delivery drivers to load, deliver, unload supplies from/to various local jobsites and vendors. Must be a dependable, responsible person with a positive attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be able to perform pre and post rip inspections of vehicles, trailers and equipment
• Safe and timely pick-up and delivery of product.
• Valid Driver’s License with no suspension/revocation
• Must pass background check – drug screen
• Professional driving experience – 1 year verifiable experience
• Pulling & Checking Orders / using printed pick tickets
• Loading & unloading trailers / using sit down forklift
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally
• Local deliveries – within 100 miles of facility – Home nights, weekends and holidays
• Average work 40 – 45 hours per week / Monday – Friday / Dependable and Punctual
• Pay based on experience – Health Insurance – Retirement 401-K offered.
Job Type: Full-time